Chiropractic care is a hands-on and holistic approach to healthcare. Chiropractors use adjustments techniques to restore joint function and support the nervous system. An estimated 50 million Americans see a chiropractor each year.
Dr. G uses patient-specific adjustments to help patients maintain optimal health while avoiding unnecessary drugs or surgery. He uses scientific research, clinical experience, and patient preferences to provide the best care possible.
Dr. G and the Gregersen Family Chiropractic office offers a wide array of chiropractic-based adjusting and theraputic tools and techiniques:
- Diversified Chiropractic Technique (DCT)
- Activator Method Chiropractic Technique
- Logan Basic Technique
- Thompson Technique
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Intersegmental Traction Table (IST) (on-site)
- Spinal Decompression Table (on-site)
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent
Pregnant Women, Infants, Children and Teens
Dr. G is an active member of The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) and is Webster Certified.